Friday, July 17, 2009

My Cam, pushing its limit in: micro setting

Part 1

It's been a while since my last post. Got lots of things needed to be done.

Suddenly, a revelation struck my mind...well, not really.. actually, I've been snapping some pictures using my digital compact camera. It's an Olympus FE-210. And I wonder, how good this camera is. So, I decided to test it.

Oh, I also used a simple photo editing software, Photoscape. Ok, maybe not as good as Photoshop but it's a freeware.

So, basically, I'm using a simple digital camera plus a simple photo editing software. (Yup..it's a great excuse if I snap some 'not-so-good' photos...hehe)

In this post, I'm testing its micro setting capability.





Hmm.. I still see some artifacts in these photos...Oh well..I'm using JPEG format anyway..

No comments:

Post a Comment