Friday, July 24, 2009

Perodua Viva Elite...what so 'elite' about it?

Looks nice..too bad it's just cosmetic..
After their cheap version of Perodua Viva (Perodua Viva 660 BX), now the 'overpriced' face lift (is it?) version named Perodua Viva Elite.

Seriously, what's so elite about this new version? The specs are all the same as the previous model. Ok, the front grill looks nice but...that's all about it..nothing else.

For a professional review, visit this link. PaulTan.

I'm going to rant about this..amateurishly. hehe..

First and foremost, for me, Perodua really have stray away from its 'Building Car People First' motto. They've really change to 'Building Car First, People'.

Just look at this new version of Perodua Viva. It's a total rip off. The previous Viva model/version was already a rip off to begin with. I've own one before (in which I regretted it) so I know how it feels like to drive this car. Basically, it's the same car with same body, same chassis, same engine, same everything.

Ok, it's a standard car just like every other car out there but my main point of concern which piss me off since it makes me feel like I'm being rip off is the PRICE. Yes, it's just so overpriced for a car of this quality.

I know it's basically engineered by Toyota+Daihatsu but the problem is Perodua downgrade it yet sells them with a hefty price tag.

I know there are people who would still buy this car. Well, it's their cash, their choice.

But still, Perodua, what happen to you? Why are you becoming more of a 'Blood sucker'?

p/s: I wonder what happen to Perodua Nautica...hmm.. I'm yet to find any on the road until now.

3 comments:

  1. Perodua Nautica unmarketable.. over price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, all peroduas are overpriced..

    ReplyDelete
  3. every car in malaysia are over priced! lah! duh! :D

    ReplyDelete